Sunday, December 2, 2012

CAS Snowman Card


This weeks Crazy4Challenges challenge to use a snowman.
This is the card I made for the challenge but it also works for this months Stampendous challenge to make CAS Christmas cards!


This month is a crazy busy time for most of us because there is so much to do to get ready for the holidays.  So if you still need a few last minute Christmas Cards this is a quick CAS card that you can throw together using Wreath Snowman from Stampendous.


I colored the Snowman with Spectrum Noir Markers:
CG4, LG3, DG4, OR1, BT1


I adhered Shaved ice fragments to the card to create snow and some Cotton Ball Fun Flock to the top of the boots.

The sentiment is from the 'Tis the Season clear stamp set and I embossed it with Detail White Embossing Powder.

I hope you'll join in on the fun challenges!
 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous Snowman card Kristine