Saturday, December 8, 2012

Crazy4Challenges Favorite Christmas Stamp

This weeks Crazy4Challenges is to use your favorite Christmas Stamp.

I don't have one favorite Christmas stamp...I love them all!
But I decided to use a Thomas Kinkade stamp for this challenge because there are several beautiful TK Christmas images available that I really do love!

This one is Skater's Pond


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers.


The sentiment is from the Winter Vintage Signage set from Cornish Heritage Farms.
 

Go to the Crazy4Challenges blog to learn more about the challenge and to see what the other crazies made for their "Favorite Christmas Stamp" project.

Kristine

3 comments:

Barbara said...

SUCH a gorgeous scene, Kristine! No wonder you love it! Gorgeous card!

Joanne (jojot) said...

the coloring on this one is AMAZING....wow

Betty Wright said...

Kristine, your Christmas scene is gorgeous! You colored it beautifully! Wonderful Christmas card!