Friday, February 22, 2013

Time to Dream

I have a fun sparkly fairy to share with you today.

This is Woman on Moon from The Rubber Cafe.

To create the red sparkly panel I started with a 5" x 3 3/4" panel of double sided Adhesive Sheet.
I adhered it at an angle on the red card base.
 

Next, I covered the entire panel with Patriot Red You're So Fine Glitter.
I shook the excess glitter back into the jar and then rubbed my finger across the entire panel to burnish it and remove any remaining loose glitter. 


It's hard to get a good picture of it but the Patriot Red You're So Fine Glitter leaves a fabulous, shiny, sparkly panel.


To create the shiny moon I stamped the moon part of the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on to the double sided adhesive sheet (before removing the protective layer).
I cut out the moon portion and adhered it over the moon on my main image panel that I had all ready stamped on Pugnacious Signature white cardstock and colored for the card.

Then I covered the moon portion with Diamond Clear Cool Highlight-You're so Fine Glitter.
I shook the excess glitter back into the jar and then rubbed my finger across the moon to burnish and remove any remaining glitter.

.

To finish the card I adhered the image panel to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.
I stamped the sentiment, Take Time to Dream on a strip of Pugnacious Signature white cardstock, sponged ink on the edges, and adhered it to the card.
 

I hope you enjoyed today's post.
Have a great weekend!



Supplies: Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Take Time to Dream, Woman on Moon


Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Pugnacious Signature Paper, Bazzill Basic Cardstock
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'- Scrap Happy Glue, Therm-o-web Double-Sided Adhesive Sheets

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty! I love all of the glitter and its color red. The image is lovely too. Thanks for sharing.

Joan
MN

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Very pretty,Love the glitter...