Saturday, April 6, 2013

C4C180-Move it!

This weeks Crazy4Challenges Blog challenge is Move it!

Create a Card/Project with Movement on it, one of those bouncy things, a dangle, a stamp that appears it's moving....let your creativity go!

Here's my card for the challenge.  I used an Action Wobble Spring on my one eyed monster.


Here's a quick little video that I shot to show how it moves.


Stamps:
One Eyed Willie by High Hopes Stamps
Eye on You by High hopes Stamps
Paper:
Bazzill Basics Cardstock
Mohawk Bright White Cardstock
My Minds Eye School Daze patterned paper
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
Other:
Spellbinders dyes

    If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C180. Don't forget to go to the Crazy4Challenges Blog and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too!

Kristine

4 comments:

KelliJo said...

HAHAHAH!!! What a CUTE lil guy!!! LOVE those wobblers!!!! They create so much fun in a card!

StampOwl said...

super cute card Kristine!

Silli said...

Hehe, this is so funny, love it Kristine!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh.....I think this is one of the most vibrant, fun cards I have seen in a while.....a kid (or kid at heart) would love the image, the happy colors, and the movement of the card...fabulous