Monday, April 1, 2013

Dogwood Chapel

Did you see the exciting news from Cornish Heritage Farms last week?
Tanya re-released 8 more Thomas Kinkade stamps!

I had this image colored and just hanging out in my stash so I put it on a card and posted it on Facebook and in my SCS gallery so everyone could see one of the newest images.  I thought I would share it on my blog today!

This is Dogwood Chapel.


I found this colored image in my stash of colored images.
I had colored it a few years ago and never made it in to a card.
I am nearly positive that it was colored with Copic Markers.
The white in the trees was created with my Ranger White Gel pen.


These are such beautiful stamps!

Have you picked one or two up yet?  I won't lie...they take practice to learn to color but there are lots of other ways to use them with out coloring them.  You can check out some of my tutorials HERE. I started easy and am getting a little more difficult with each one.  I am going to start to add coloring tutorials soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment: