Monday, April 22, 2013

Friends

I have another scrapbook page to share with you this week!
This was posted on The Rubber Cafe Blog on Thursday but it's the first chance I've had to post it on my blog!

My son took one of his good friends to her prom a couple of years ago and I just love this picture of the two of them so I wanted to scrap it.

I used several stamps to create this page.
The main panel is Recollections patterned paper.  I trimmed it down and put it on a 
light pink 12 x 12 page.

I stamped Fleuradidy 1 on the upper left corner of an 8 x 8 panel with Shaded Lilac Distress Ink by Ranger.  The Friends sentiment is from Pictures Framed. The scalloped circle image is from Remember the Moments.

I stamped the Roses from Rose Garden with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with Aged Wine Embossing Powder.  The leaves were heat embossed with Citron Opaque embossing powder by Stampendous.


The Polka Dot panel was created by stamping the polka dot panel from Background Basics 2 on a lavender panel with Shaded Lilac Distress ink by Ranger.
The Ribbons and laces are May Arts.


Stamps are a fabulous way to create textures and patterns on your pages and The Rubber Cafe has a terrific selection of stamps that are perfect for all your scrapbooking needs.

Happy Stamping!



Supplies:
Ink- Tim Holtz Shaded Lilac Distress Ink - VersaMark ink
Adhesive- Scrap Happy Glue
Other:  Aged Wine Embossing Enamel and Citron Opaque embossing powder by Stampendou, May Arts Trim

No comments: