Friday, April 12, 2013

Joir de Vive

It's been a while since I shared a scrapbook page so I thought I would share this fun page with you.
Some friends and I went wine tasting a few months ago and I got some great pictures...and believe it or not the ladies did NOT plan our outfits but we all wore similar shades of pink.

I started with some Recollections patterned paper that had the script writing on it.  I used a sponge tool from my 'Lil Inkers set to sponge on Milled Violet and Burlap Distress ink around the edges of the paper to soften and age it.

I adhered my pictures to the page with  Scrap happy Glue.

I stamped sentiments from  Bon Appetit  and  Remember the Moments 
on a scrap of Pugnacious Signature White cardstock  and then sponged distress ink on that panel as well.


I stamped Paris Nights Background on a white panel with VersaMark ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  Then I colored the entire panel with lavender gelato, rubbed it into the panel and then wiped the excess off the image with a wet wipe.  I distressed the edges of the panel with scissors and Burlap distress ink.  The wine image panel was stamped with memento Tuxedo Black dye ink and colored with Copic markers.  I aged the panel by sponging Burlap ink on the panel and on the edges.

All those beautiful sparklies are Cotton Candy Jellie Dots!  Love those things!
I punched the bottom border with a border punch and put more Cotton Candy Jellie Dots in the center of each circle.


I hope this post helped show you how fun stamping on your scrapbook pages can be!
Have a great weekend!

 

Supplies:
Paper: Recollections Patterned Paper, Bazzill Basic cardstock, Pugnacious Signature White cardstock
Ink:Tim Holtz Milled Lavender and frayed Burlap distress ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark ink
Other: Cotton Candy Jellie Dots- Faber-Castell Gelatos-Red - May Arts Ribbon-Prima Mktg.flowers-Stampendous detail clear embossing powder

No comments: