Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kinkade Well Wishes

Hubby was on a business trip for a few days so I've had lots of time to watch tv and color. Lucky for you because I have another Thomas Kinkade image to share with you today....and I'll have another one tomorrow too!

This is Make a Wish Cottage  from Cornish Heritage Farms.


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers.


Here's a better look at the front of the card.


Stamps:
Make a Wish Cottage  from Cornish Heritage Farms
Script Essential Expressions from Cornish Heritage Farms 
Paper:
Bazzill Basic Colored Cardstock
Mohawk Bright White Cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Spectrum Noir Markers
Other:
Spellbinders label Die
Recollections brads

I hope you enjoyed today's Thomas Kinkade Card!

Kristine

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

OH WOW!!!Beautiful!!!