Friday, May 17, 2013

A True Friend

I made today's card for a special friend's birthday and loved it so much that I just had to share it with all of you!

I started by embossing the light purple panel with a cuttlebug embossing folder and then adhered the embossed panel to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.  Then I tied black and white twine around the top of the card.


I used the On the Fence Die and wood grain stamp to create the fence.
That beautiful flower is African Violets.

I stamped the sentiment, True Friend, on vellum and adhered it to the fence with vellum tape.


I finished the inside of the card too!
The Happy birthday is part of the two set True Friend Sentiment set.


I hope today's project put you in the mood to stamp because the weekend is coming up!
I know that's what I'll be doing!

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe'- wood grain stamp, True Friend, African Violets 
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad  , Tim Holtz Vintage Photo and Concord distress ink, markers
Paper: The Rubber Cafe'- Pugnacious Signature Paper, Bazzill Basic colored card stock, vellum
Embellishments: Doodle Bug Twine,
Adhesive: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue 
Dies: the Rubber Cafe'-On the Fence Die

No comments: