Friday, May 10, 2013

RRRUFF Day?

Today I have a fun dog card to share with you!

I made this for my Hubby who has been having a crazy, busy, stressful time at work lately.

Birthdays and Balloons is a great set to have on hand for birthdays and encouragement...especially for those Labrador lovers!


This was a pretty quick and easy card to make!
I stamped the dog and sentiment on a panel of Pugnacious signature paper with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored the image with Markers.

I sponged Walnut Distress ink around the edges of the main panel.
I tied Doodle Bug twine through the buttons and adhered them to the card with Scrap Happy Glue.
Once it dries, those buttons aren't going anywhere!


I hope you get some time to stamp this weekend!



Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' Birthdays and Balloons
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Ink, markers
Paper: Bazzill Basic Cardstock, Basic Grey Max & Whiskers paper pad, The Rubber Cafe Pugnacious signature paper,
Adhesive: The Rubber Cafe'- Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments: Doodle Bug Twine, Buttons
Tools/Dies: Sponge


No comments: