Sunday, June 30, 2013

Coloring Foxglove Cottage with Prisma Pencils Part 1

Hi All!

Does this card look familiar?

I posted this card on Mother's Day and at the time I promised you all that I would do a coloring tutorial.  It took a while but I finally got it done!  It actually turned into a three part tutorial because it took me an hour to color the image and I thought I would spare you from that long of a video :) is part one!

Stop by Next Sunday for Part 2 of the video!

Happy coloring!



Mary Ann said...

Thank you for the video!!!

Gita said...

Love these stamps but always afraid to color in...looks like so much....but you're video inspired me. Thanks. :-)

christina d said...

I don't comment much but thank you for the video. I've been wanting some of the Kinkade stamps but I was afraid of the coloring. I think I need a couple now. Thanks!