Monday, June 10, 2013

Father's Day Elements

Father's Day is right around the corner and I've got two Father's Day cards to share with you that I made with a couple of new stamps from Stampendous.

This is Motorcycle Elements by Stampendous Stamps.
The sentiment is from Guys and Dad's digital downloads.
I love all the additional sentiments in theses Digital Downloads for only $3.99!


I added a little Aged Scarlett Embossing Enamel, Aged Black Embosing Enamel, Red Glass Glitter and Silver Glass Glitter because even the guys like a little Fran•táge Encrusted Jewel!!!

I made this Father's Day Card with Phone Elements  and Guys and Dad's digital downloads.



i embossed the image with Midnight Black Embossing Powder.
I heat embossed with Aged Black Embossing Enamel  and Silver Glass Glitter.


The monthly challenge on the Stampendous Blog is the Encrusted Jewel Technique.
 So, it's a great time to try to make some cards like these and possible win a prize!

Stamps:
Motorcycle Elements by Stampendous Stamps
Paper:
Mohawk Vanilla cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
Patterned paper by My Minds Eye and Bazzill
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo black Dye ink
 Copic markers
Versamark
Other:

Make sure you stop by the Stampendous Blog to see who else has Father's Day cards to share today!

Kristine

No comments: