Thursday, June 20, 2013

Scarin' Crows

Happy Thursday!  

I hope it's been a good week for you!  It's really my Friday because I am off tomorrow and looking forward to a three day weekend.  Hubby is heading out of town to visit a friend so you know where I'll be and what I'll be doing all weekend :)

Today I have a card to share that I made with one of the great new stamps from the Stampendous Oz Collection.  This is Scarecrow Reader.

I stamped Scarecrow on Mohawk white cardstock and colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers.  Then I sponged on lots of Vintage Photo Distress Ink and roughed up the edges with my scissors.

I sewed the image panel on to the card and then I used the Encrusted Jewel Technique to add some visual interest. (Shabby White Embossing Enamel, Champagne Glass Glitter, and Canary Yellow Fragments)


The Rafia is from a stash I've had around for years!

This months Stampendous Challenge is to try the Encrusted Jewel Technique!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

And...stop by tomorrow because the Stampendous DT has been playing with Armour Etching Cream all week and tomorrow we finish off the week with a final fun Blog Hop....and of course there are prizes!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Love your card,Very Pretty!!Love your coloring!!!