Friday, August 23, 2013

Final day of Birthday Mice

It's Friday!!!

Couldn't come soon enough for me!  I have been traveling a bunch for work lately and I am so looking forward to the weekend!

Today I have a few more fun House-Mouse Designs® cards to share with you today.
The Stampendous team has been sharing projects made with

These are the last three samples that I made for Fran to share when she was on Create and Craft TV last month.

This one uses Cupcake Jump and Joy Birthday.  They go together so perfectly!


for this card I used Juggling Dice and Dice Birthday.
I love how the polka dot paper matches the dice so well. 


My final card uses Cupcake Jump and Joy Birthday again.
This is one of my favorites!
I used a little shabby white embossing enamel to create some 3D frosting and I fussy cut out the mouse and popped him up for some fun dimension!


i hope you've enjoyed all the peeks at these fun
House-Mouse Designs® cards this week.  Stop by the Stampendous Blog to get all the links to everyone elses cards too!

I hope you have a terrific weekend!

Kristine

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute cards!!!Love the images,Awesome coloring,Have a good weekend!!!