Sunday, September 1, 2013

Birthday Dog

I posted this card on the Rubber Cafe Blog on Friday. It's featuring the stamp set Birthdays and Balloons.
I have been working on my birthday card stash again.  I love when I have the perfect card on hand for a friends birthday!  I didn't make this for anyone in particular but I have lots of friends who are dog lovers so I know it will get used!
I used a memento tuxedo black markers to doodle around the edges of the panels.
 

I have been trying to get better about finishing the insides of my cards.


Here is the inside of this one.




Finishing the inside of your card is a great way to use some of the paper scraps laying on your table after you make the card and you are more likely to do something cute while you still have your stamps out!

Thanks for stopping by !  Don't forget you can still enter into the contest to win one of our Creative Kits!  Just play along with the Pin it to win it! Contest - using the image below:

pinit2winit-cck-1309

Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' Birthdays and Balloons
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink,  markers
Paper: Bazzill Basic Cardstock, Basic Grey Max & Whiskers paper pad, The Rubber Cafe Pugnacious signature paper,
Adhesive: The Rubber Cafe'- Scrap Happy Glue
Tools/Dies: Spellbinders

No comments: