Sunday, September 22, 2013

Have a Wicked Day

I have another fun Creative Cafe Kit card to share with you today.  I used the Easy Slider Card Die Template along with the current Creative Cafe Kit of the Month to make today's card.  All the cardstock, patterned paper, stamps, and embellishments come in the kit.


To begin I cut out the striped paper with the Easy Slider Card Template (available exclusively from The Rubber Cafe)


I adhered a 4" x 5 1/4" green panel to a  4 1/4" x 5 1/2" orange card with Scrap Happy Glue.


Then I added the slider portion to the card.  I stamped the witch, the bat and the two sentiments with VersaMark ink and heat embossed them all with Detail Black embossing powder.  I sponged distress ink on the edges of the panels and randomly sprinkled more embossing powder on each of the panels, which I heated until melted.  Then I added all these elements to the card including the cool ribbon which comes in the kit too!  Here is a view of the card when it is closed and ready to mail.


Here is a side view of the card when it has been slid open.


And finally...one last view of the card.


I hope you enjoyed my project and all of the great projects that the team has been sharing this month.  We have been having so much fun playing with this Creative Cafe Kit of the Month.  You will enjoy playing with it too!  I'll be back next week with a few more cards that I made so be sure and stop by!

Supplies:
Stamps, Cardstock, & Embellishments from The Rubber Cafe-Creative Cafe Kit of the Month
Dies: The Rubber Cafe- Easy Slider Card Die Template
Adhesive: The Rubber Cafe- Scrap Happy Glue.
Ink:  VersaMark ink
Other: Stampendous Detail Black Embossing Powder, staples 

No comments: