Friday, September 6, 2013

Jumbo Fall Leaves Container

This week the Stampendous team is showing projects made with the new Jumbo Fall Leaves.

I made a quick and easy pen caddy to share with you today.


I started with this container I found on clearance for $2 at Michael's.



I colored a piece of white cardstock with Gelatos.


I blended the colors together with a wet wipe.


When it was dry I stamped the paper with leaves using VersaMark and embossed it with Detail Copper embossing powder.


Then I put the stamped panel in the container.


This was a quick and easy project.
You can check out more of the projects the design team made this week by starting at the 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

So pretty and a great idea!

Stampendous said...

This is super cool, Kristine! What a terrific back to school gift this would make for a teacher or college student!