Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween! 
Do you have fun plans tonight?

Both my kids are away at college but I will enjoy giving out candy to all the precious little ghosts and goblins tonight.  I made this card because it reminds me of my son and daughter who always loved dressing up and going trick or treating on halloween.

Instructions:
Adhere paper panels to a square black card.
Stamp the two kiddo images on a cream oval panel with black ink
Color the images
Sponge distress inks on to the oval panel
Adhere image panel to card
Stamp "Halloween!!!" part of sentiment stamp on a cream die cut label with black ink and attach to card with black brads.
Die cut banner once from rust cardstock and once from cream cardstock
Trim cream banners so they fit on the rust banner panels
Stamp Happy on the banner with black ink and adhere banner to card.


i colored the images with Copic markers.
The banner is my new Sizzix die.


Supplies:
Bazzill Basics colored cardstock, Mohawk cream cardstock, My Minds Eye patterned paper
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink, Time Holtz Rusty Hinge and Peeled Paint distress ink. Copic Markers
Spellbinders Oval and label dies, Sizzix banner dye
Recollections black brads

Thanks for stopping by and...
Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: