Tuesday, November 26, 2013

High Hopes Color Challenge

It's time for another High Hopes Blog Challenge!

This weeks challenge was a color challenge.  Lacey showed us a piece of patterned paper for inspiration with Red, Blue, and green in it.  I didn't have that paper but I used colors that were pretty close.

Here is my card using Red, Blue, and Green and

I colored the image with copic markers and used liquid applique on the "fur" trim.

Stamps:
Holly Jolly Sentiment by High Hopes
Flyin' High Santa by High Hopes
Paper:
My Minds Eye patterned paper
Mohawk Bright White
Bazzill Cardstock
Ink:
Memento Rhubarb and Tuxedo black dye ink
Copic markers
Other:
Spellbinders dies
Sizzix banner die
Scrap Adhesive 3D Foam

Make sure stop by the High Hopes Blog to see what the rest of the team made for the challenge.
If you decide to play along with us upload the card to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C214.
Thanks for stopping by!
Kristine

No comments: