Thursday, December 26, 2013

Snow Buddies

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

And...I hope you are keeping warm  I know it's cold and snowy in many parts of the country so this week the Stampendous team is sharing some of the great wintery images that Stampedous has.

Today, I am sharing a Center Step card that I made with the adorable Perfectly Clear Set,  


This set is so fun because it comes with the heads and bodies separated so you can "build" your snowmen the way you want!
I colored these with my copic markers.


 Stamps:
 Build a Snowman perfectly clear stamp set by Stampendous
Paper:
Bazzill Basic Cardstock
Mohawk Bright White cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Adirondack Sailboat Blue dye ink
Copic markers
Other:

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

4 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Kristine, another wonderful wintery card! It is super cute :)

Yolanda said...

Very cute snowmen.Thanks 4 sharing.

Papercrafting Princess said...

It's gorgeous and such a pretty scenery!

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful! I waved back at the snowman. I think he winked at me. :-)