Saturday, December 21, 2013

TSOL November Dies

If you keep up with Stephanie's videos at The Stamps of Life you've all ready seen these cards but I wanted to share them on my blog because today is the day that this month's die is available to everyone for purchase.

This months new release stamp set is Sampler2Love
Today, you can buy the matching die set.
I used the one of the dies from the set to die cut the Happy Valentine's Day image on this card.

The banner was made with Alpa4banners.
The die I used to cut them out is from the new release die set too!


Here is another card that I made using the
Alpa4banners and new dies and the bee is from bee4me.


And here is a final card using
Alpa4banners and birthday4cookie.

I hope you enjoyed my bright fun samples today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: