Saturday, January 4, 2014

C4C217: New Year Inspiration

The Crazy4Challenges Blog is back after a short break!
Today's challenge is New Year inspiration and there is a terrific inspiration picture on the Blog.

Here is the card that I created for the challenge.


I used the Alpha4Banners stamps and the Sampler Dies 
from the Stamps of Life to create the banners.

They are popped up on foam.
The star was die cut with a Spellbinders star die.  I drew lines on the start with my embossing tool so it would pop up a little.


You can learn more about this weeks challenge, see the inspiration photo and see what the rest of the design team created on the Crazy4Challenges Blog!

Happy Stamping!

Kristine

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

Looks like you and I were thinking the same way again using the banners. Fabulous card