Monday, January 20, 2014

New TSOL Dies

There are three new fun dies being released at The Stamps of Life today!

I have samples for two of the three.
The first one I am very excited about!  It's the die that goes with one of my favorite sets, Ladybugs2love.  Here is a couple of cards I made using the new dies along with some other awesome Sizzix dies.


And here are a couple of samples using the new Notebook Edge die from The Stamps of Life.

I punch a rainbow of colors with the new Notebook Edge die and stamp a sentiment from Words4Crayons.

I used this new Notebook Edge die on the top of the panel and stamped images from guitars2play.

 These dies and the new "hello" die are all available from The Stamps of Life today!

Happy stamping!

Kristine

1 comment:

Betty Wright said...

WOW! A beautiful suite of cards, Kristine! Love all these dies and your wonderful details.