Wednesday, February 12, 2014

HH205: Happy Birthday

It's time for the weekly  High Hopes Blog Challenge.
This weeks challenge is to make a Birthday Card.

Here is the card I made for the challenge.


I used one of the new release images, Froggy Posey.
I colored this cute little frog with Copic markers and paper pieced the flower.


Stamps:
 Froggy Posey by High Hopes
Leapin' Lillypads by High Hopes
Paper:
Recollections colored cardstock
My Minds Eye patterned paper
Mohawk Bright White
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Marvy flower punch

I hope you'll join us for this weeks challenge.
You can see the rest of the design team inspiration and learn more about the challenge on theHigh hopes Blog!

Kristine 

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!! Love it!
Lynn

Janine said...

This is such a fun card. Love it!