Thursday, February 6, 2014

More Stamp Art Fun!

I made a couple more Stampendous stamp art projects to share with you today!

I made two tags but of course you can use stack art on a card, on a mixed media project, on a scrapbook page...whatever you can think of!

This tag was made with Regal Bird Stack art kit and the coordinating Regal Bird Stamp Set.


Here's a closer look.
I painted the bottom panel with green acrylic paint and then, when dry, I embossed it with detail silver embossing powder.  The second panel was covered with glitter from the Sumptuous Stack Art elements kit.  The bird is covered with glitter and fragments from the Storm elements set.  The crown is covered with Halo Glitter from the Survival elements kit.

I punched two holes in the chip board and added silver wire and ribbon to finish it up!


Here's another tag that I made using Angel Wings Stack Art Kit and Angel Wings Stamp set.
I tried something different on this tag.  The bottom panel was covered with pink micro glitter from the 70's elements kit.  Then I stamped on top with Versamark ink and embossed with silver embossing powder.
The second panel was covered with glitter from the same kit.
I embossed the wings with silver embossing powder.


Here's a closer look.
The pink pearls is from my stash and I have no idea where it came from!


I hope you have been enjoying all the stack art projects this week.
You can see more on the Stampendous Blog!

Kristine

No comments: