Sunday, April 20, 2014

April Creative Cafe' Fun Fold Card

Today I have another fun fold card that I made with The Rubber Cafe' April Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month.

I first saw this style card on Frances' Blog.  Since she's a friend of mine so I just asked her for the measurements and she gave them to me!  Saved me the time of trying to figure it out!




Check out those bows...pretty dang perfect, huh?
I finally got a Zutter Bow it All and I don't know how I ever lived with out it!!!

I truly didn't think I needed one because I tie pretty nice bows but since getting it, I use it for all my bows-even the single ones.


Want to make one of these fun fold cards?

I have a step by step tutorial with measurements on 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

Love it Kristine and those bows are looking awesome!