Monday, May 26, 2014

Favorite Product

For my Cardmaker Magazine Blog post today I wrote about one of my Favorite Products!

I just love coloring cute images for my card making projects. 
There are so many different stamp lines to choose from but one of the first lines I discovered when I first began stamping was House-Mouse Designs®.



Stampendous Stamps now produces and sells the House-Mouse Designs®.  They are deeply etched and precision cut from premium gray rubber on a 1/8" gray rubber foam backing then mounted on your choice of premium American hardwood handle with decal image on top OR on a cling vinyl decal with full sized image for easier storage and use with an acrylic handle sold separately. 

I love that they are available un-mounted because they take up less storage space and are less expensive than the wood mounted stamps which means I can buy more of them!

I made a few cards to showcase these adorable images:



This is Cupcake Belly


And the final one is First Aid


There are many more adorable House-Mouse Designs® images available from Stampendous and many of your local retailers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

No comments: