Sunday, May 18, 2014

May Creative Cafe' Lever Card

Today I have a new fun fold lever card that I made using the May Creative Cafe' Kit of the month., "How Sweet it is".  


For today's card, I used the stamp set "Make Life Sweet" that comes with the kit as well as the add on set, "Always Room for Ice Cream".




The last time I made a lever card was in January and I did a step by step tutorial then so if you need directions check out THIS POST!  For today's post I'll just show you a bunch of views of my card.



This is the inside when it is opened up.



You can see here that I cut out the cake and the cupcakes and then popped them up with 3D Foam Squares.  The center panel was created by adhering the adorable panel of cupcake paper from the kit and then adding some of the cute sentiment stickers that also come with this months kit.


Here is a little bit better picture of the card front.  It does close totally flat and will fit in an A2 envelope.


Here's one more view of the inside when it's laying open flat.


Here's a view from the top!


I hope you enjoyed today's fun fold card!  

Thanks for stopping by! 


Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - May Creative Cafe Kit of the Month - How Sweet it Is and the add on stamp set, Always Room for Ice Cream.
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - May Creative Cafe Kit of the Month -How Sweet it Is
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,copic markers
Adhesive: The Rubber Cafe'- Scrap Happy Glue3D Foam Squares
Embellishments: Banner Stickers, sentiment stickers, Twine, and pearls are all from the May Creative Cafe Kit of the Month
Dies:  All Spellbinders

1 comment:

Irish Cherokee said...

An excellent and fun celebration card for any age. excellent crafting.