Saturday, May 31, 2014

Vacation Inspiration

Today's Crazy4Challenges Blog challenge is 

Vacation Inspiration

What are you doing this summer?
Use your plans to inspire you challenge card.

I don't have any set vacation plans yet but any vacation I plan involves laying on a beach or by a pool so I used that for the inspiration for my card.


This is Umbrella Nap from the HappyHoppers® line at Stampendous.
I colored the image with Copic Markers.

You can check out more challenge cards and learn how to join in the fun on the Crazy4Challenges Blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is such a sweet image - beautifully coloured! I hope you get to spend some lazy time on a sunny beach!
Cheers
Karen

Joanne (jojot) said...

you have got quite the collection of HM stamps...this one is a summer cutie