Thursday, June 19, 2014

Silver Bells

At Dreamweaver Stencils, we love to make our monthly challenges something for everyone, and not so strict that no one wants to play along. 

This month our challenge is, "Old, New, Borrowed, Blue", with the obvious thought being a wedding theme...but not necessarily. Add an old embellishment or picture. Use a new stencil design or technique. Borrow, or CASE (copy and say everything) another designers project, and obviously, blue...is blue. Where will YOUR creative process take you for this month? We'd love to see! And remember, linking your creations with the Inklinkz tool at the end of the team posts, provides you with the opportunity to win the stencil of your choice!

For today's card I am sticking with the wedding theme!
I had a little trouble getting a good picture of this one but it looks amazing in real life!


I began by running a grey panel through by Big Shot with the Damask Stencil  I wrapped polka dot ribbon around the top of the panel and adhered it to a light blue card.

I  used Silver embossing paste with the Bells stencil and while it was still wet I sprinkled it with Stampendous Multi-Fine Glitter. and let it dry.  I cut the dry image with the Nesting Frames Dies.

The sentiment is the Celebrate Script Stencil an I did the same thing....silver embossing paste and glitter!



So I hit on a couple of the parts of the challenge this week.  I borrowed the sentiment stencil from our DT leader, Pan. The card is blue....the bell stencil is new...

Check out what the A team came up with for this months challenge!

 

No comments: