Tuesday, July 15, 2014

CHF: CHristmas in July

Hello All!

It's time for the bi-weekly challenge on the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog.
This time Ann Marie gave up this challenge this week to celebrate Christmas in July.

I decided to dust off my Thomas Kinkade Christmas stamp, Skater's Pond for today's card.


I used the Sizzix Square stand up card die for the card base.
Here's what the card looks like when it's folded.


One last view of the card from a different angle.


 If you haven't all ready been there, make sure you stop by the Cornish Heritage Farms Blog to learn more about the challenge and get the links to the rest of the design teams projects.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

Beautiful card Kristine, looks like we used the same stamp :)

cre8nart said...

Kristine, this project is a true winner! I LOVE everything about it...of course, your colouring is always superb, but your presentation of the image is outstanding!

BTW, please extend my best wishes to the bride-to-be; although I have to say, you look way too young to be a MOTB. :o)

Maureen R said...

Stunning card! I love the stand up base it really shows off your fantastic coloring of the stamp!