I finally get to start sneak peeking the new stamps from Stampendous this week!
Today I am showing the newest Jumbo Stamps...Delicate Snow.
This set has three jumbo sized snowflakes in it and I used them with staz-on ink to create this fun acrylic card.
Here's a view that shows the stamping on the acrylic better.
- Score a 6 3/4" by 4 1/4" blue cardstock panel horizontally at 1 1/2".
- Stamp snowflakes on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" acrylic panel with Blue ink.
- Adhere acrylic panel under the 1 1/2" portion of the card to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card with a clear front.
- Adhere paper strips to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a orchid dye cut panel before adhering to card.
- Adhere a white panel to the inside of the card.
StazOn™ Blue Hawaii Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Bright White Cardstock by Mohawk®
Acrylic Panel by Clear Scraps®
Patterned Paper by The Paper Studio®
Dies by Spellbinders®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
A lot of the ladies on the design team will be sneaking some of their favorite stamps this week so stop by the Stampendous Blog so see who is sharing all week long!
Thanks for stopping by~