Saturday, August 30, 2014

C4C251: Photo Inspiration

It's time for the weekly Crazy4Challenges Blog challenge.

This week we have a fun photo inspiration challenge.

This is the card I came up with for today's challenge.


This is the photo that inspired it!


I started out trying to use the same colors but I think I went a little too bright with my pink and lost the romantic grunge look!

Oh well...my other inspiration was the actual picture of the pot of flowers.
I have always wanted to try to make a Flower Pot Pocket Card so I gave it a try for today's challenge.


This was a fun card to make and I know the future recipient will love it!
The flowers and sentiments are from Crazy4daisies and Patterns4flowers from The Stamps of Life.


Give this weeks challenge a try!
We'd love to see what you come up with.

Check out the challenge and more inspiration from the design team on the 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Kristine


No comments: