Sunday, September 14, 2014

50th Anniversary Celebration

I have one last card that I made using last months Rubber Cafe' Creative Cafe' Kit of the month.

I created a 50th Anniversary Step Out Card!

You can get the measurements and basic instructions for the base from my Wedding Step Out Card post from May.

This is how it looked after I made the cuts and scores and added the patterned paper to the card base with Scrap Happy glue.


Here is how it looked when it was folded and standing up.



I tied a big white bow around the front panel.


To create the panel for the front of the card I embossed a square white panel with my Swiss Dots embossing folder by Cuttlebug and backed it with a panel of gold cardstock.  Then I stamped the roses with Scrap Happy glue on white scraps.  After the glue dried a few minutes but was still tacky I shook the gold glitter over the images and shook off the excess.

Melissa has a great video about stamping with Scrap Happy glue  on the web site here.
I cut the 50 out of the gold paper with my cricut.


I adhered the completed panel to the card base with Scrap Happy glue.
I stamped the sentiment with the same glue and glitter technique that I used for the roses and trimmed it down like a banner before adhering it to the card.


I added some washi tape and chipboard to the back panel


I just love how this turned out!
A special card for a very special occasion!


I hope you enjoyed today's card!

I'll be back next week with a card that I made with this months Cute and Spooky Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month!



Supplies:
Stamps: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit -Gold 'n Glitz
Paper: The Rubber Cafe' - Creative Cafe' Kit -Gold 'n Glitz; My Mind's Eye -Market Street 6x6 pad
Other: Cricut cutting machine
Embellishments:   Ribbon, gold glitter, washi tape, and chipboard are from the  Creative Cafe' Kit
Adhesive: Scrap Happy glue

No comments: