Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Storybook Inspiration

It's time for another Cornish Heritage Farms blog Challenge!

Kelly has challenged us, and you, to create a card based on your favorite storybook character.

I couldn't really think of a favorite storybook character but this Thomas Kinkade image has always reminded me of a fairytale!

I'm sure that this is where all of the storybook princesses lived!


This is Guardian Castle.
I colored the image with Copic markers.

The sentiment is from the Script Essential Expressions set.


Check out the Cornish Heritage Farms blog to learn more about this weeks challenge and to get the link list for the rest of the design team.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

3 comments:

cre8nart said...

Absolutely lovely, Kristine!

Steph Ackerman said...

Love it Kristine.

Maureen R said...

Beautiful Kristine! I think your choice of a "Storybook" castle is perfect. Fantastic job coloring too! Hugs