Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter Wonderland

The Stampendous Design Team are playing with all the awesome snow and snowman images all week long.  

I pulled out this adorable Snowball Fight image for my card today.


I created a fun easel card.
Here it is opened up.

I used DIEzyne Half Circle Die and Stitched Circle die for this card.


I colored the image with Copic Markers.
The sentiment is from the Build a Snowman Perfectly Clear Stamp set.
I had some mini poms laying around that were the perfect finishing touch!


Make sure you stop by the Stampendous Blog to see who else is sharing their snowman projects today!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

7 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

That is adorable! I love the snow balls out of pom poms. LOL

Miranda said...

Adorable!!!!

barbara macaskill said...

Adorable! I love the pom pom snowballs!! So cute! TFS!

Lea said...

I absolutely love this card!! Those pom poms really add the perfect finishing touch! Is that Rhea's new die you used to create the easel? Love it!

Christine Kiehl said...

Hahaha! This is THE CUTEST Card ever!!! I love the 3D snowball idea! You totally rocked those stamp sets! Great way to kick off 2015!

Stampendous said...

This is really adorable! The pom-pom snowballs are brilliant. Thanks for playing this week!

Becky said...

This is adorable!