Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Paper Pieced Part Time Gardener

It's the last week of the  High Hopes Blog February Challenge

The challenge theme is:

Anything High Hopes Goes

I am still having fun playing with the new release stamps!
This is Part Time Gardener from High Hopes Stamps.



I paper pieced her dress with the patterned paper I used on the card.
To do this I colored up the image with Copic Markers except for her dress.


Then I stamped her dress on the patterned paper and cut it out.


Then I glued it on to her dress.

Adorable, huh?!?


Here's a closer look at the finished card.

That beautiful gardenia is from pizzazzaplenty.  


Make sure you check out the High Hopes Blog daily to see more inspiration from the team!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

Pretty Card! Paper piecing is fun.