Friday, March 27, 2015

Birthday's are more fun with Donuts!

It's the last day of our fun celebration!

This week we've been celebrating with the awesome Woodware Design Team and the Dreamweaver Stencils Dream Team all of the the great Stampendous and Dreamweaver Stencils products that Woodware makes available to the UK market. This is good news for our crafty friends in the UK because we are offering prizes and our UK friends are eligible to win!! We’ll be offering three prizes in the UK and three in the US.
Our theme...Making Texture. We hope you’ve enjoyed the wonderful inspiration that three talented teams will brought you this week! 

I made another fun House Mouse Design's birthday card for today's project.

This is Birthday Donut, Sweet Surprises, and Graceful Birthday Stamp.

I cut the card base with the Sizzix Square Stand-up die.
Then I folded the front panel back and taped the LX 7012 Waves and dots stencil to the card base.


Then I stenciled with White embossing paste and set it aside to dry.


Then I put my card together!
The image is colored with Copic Markers (c7-c5-c3-c1-c00-e50-e51-e93-w1-w3-w5-y21-y23-r02-r10-bg10-bg11)


I hope you enjoyed my fun birthday card today!

Here's a closer look!


27 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

What a lovely easel card! Your coloring is perfect and I love the background embossing! Somebody is going to be delighted to receive this! TFS!

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Really fun card and tutorial. Pink just does something for me, or maybe it's the donut...! Love easel cards too.

Unknown said...

Love this little mouse...anyone would love to receive this card!!!

Joan said...

Such a sweet card! Love your stencil embossed background

LaChelle Unger said...

Who would not want a donut served up by this little guy! What a delightful card and I love the textured background!

Mary Holshouser said...

Easel cards are so fun. Love the texture on the background.
The mouse is darling.
thanks for sharing.

Janis said...

The stenciled and embossed background is perfect for this wonderful card. Love the House Mouse and the design!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Craftyfield said...

Sweet image (quite literally!). Love the texture, reminds me of geometric 60's motifs.

Cindy Groh said...

I love the background stencil you used. It looks great with your stamping.

Christine Kiehl said...

So many wonderful details you included on this one! Such a sweet card too!

D.Ann C said...

I really love the look of that waves and dots stencil (my wishlist just got longer!) and the way your card folds!!

Sue D said...

This is adorable. I like the stenciled background, your coloring and the bow.

Pam Hornschu said...

Really fun! Love the pasted background!

CraftyJo said...

Great use of the waves and dots, it's so good to see how they can look when used.

Viki Banaszak said...

I love that Waves and Dots stencil! It adds so much to this adorable card. More for the ever growing shopping list! LOL

Sabrina said...

What a super sweet card!!

Unknown said...

Love this card. The background is prefect for cute house mouse image

rose s. said...

so sweet and that background is awesome - first time seeing that stencil i think. great choice. luv the colouring too.

Patt H. said...

Adorable card!! Love all the texture & the cute little mouse.

Judy said...

What a great card! I love your coloring on this. Thanks for sharing your project with us.

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

You make it look so easy and it came out GORGEOUS!!!! Love the sweet House Mouse too!!

Amy Martin said...

So much cuteness with your card. Adorable. I love the texture and that image is so sweet.

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!!Very pretty,love the background!!!

Jade said...

I love your cute easel card. Love the background stencil and white embossing paste on pink.

on a good day said...

Beautiful and sweet!! the texture on the card is wonderful and thanks for showing us the process. I love donuts too, but I love your little mouse more. I have always loved the look of outlining the picture since high school!

Karen Denson said...

I love your card The background with the embossing paste is great and your coloring with the copic markers is beautiful. And what a fun stamp. Fantastic!

scrappykate said...

The standup mouse card is adorable! I especially love the pink and white stenciled background.