Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hello Friend

I have another card to share that I made with this months Rubbber Cafe' Kit of the month.

I saw this style on Pinterest but I don't know what it's called so I'll just call it a Fun Fold card!


This months kit has a vintage feel and comes with the dress form embossing folder by Darice that I used on the back panel.  

Here's a side view so you can see how the card comes together.



I wrote a step by step tutorial on the Rubber Cafe' blog so be sure and check it out for more info.


Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: Add on set, Those were Good Times
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit-Echo Park Jack and Jill
Ink:  Memento London Fog dye ink, Memento Dandelion dye ink
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' KOTM: flower, lace trim, and brad.
Tools: Scor-Buddy

No comments: