Thursday, April 16, 2015

It's a Shower


The Stampendous Team is celebrating our new acquisition of Dreamweaver Stencils again this week. There’s just so much to learn and enjoy with these new tools! So much new inspiration from new team members joining us, and so very many new products to play with and enjoy!

Today I created a fun card that combines Stampendous and Dreamweaver products!


To create my card I used the Picasso Shield and white paintstick to create the clouds on light blue cardstock. 


Then I secured the LJ905 Rain stencil to the panel with removable tape.


I created blue embossing paste by mixing blue acrylic paint with regular embossing paste with a palette knife and then spread it across the stencil and let it dry.


The image and the sentiment are from Stampendous Mice Wishes perfectly Clear Stamps.

I colored the image with Chameleon Pens.
I am still learning to color with them but they are a lot of fun and I am pretty happy with the results.
I only use 6 pens to achieve the look you see on this adorable image!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

I'll be back tomorrow with another Stampendous/Dreamweaver project so I hope you'll stop by again to check it out!

Kristine

8 comments:

Lea said...

Super cute card, Kristine! Love the way you did the clouds with the paint stick before you added the raindrops!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love the background that you created! It looks so cool.

Stampendous said...

Wow! The clouds and rain stenciling is beautiful and covering it doesn't seem right except this darling House-Mouse stamp is so sweet with it. And only 6 markers?!?! It's just beautiful!

barbara macaskill said...

A very cute card!! I hadn't heard of the Picasso shield before this post but it has been added to my wish list now!! Sounds like a handy tool to have! Great clouds and love the raindrops too! TFS!

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute, dearie!!

Louise said...

Adorable Kristine! Love the colors and layout!

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful card with awesome bright colors. I love it.

Suchi said...

This is such a cute card!! I love the technique you used and also your lovely blog's latest follower. :)
Hugs,
Suchi xx