Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Julie's Dream Birthday

Tuesday means that I am sharing High Hopes!

You can find therr April Challenge HERE 
The challenge runs until April 30th and it's "Anything Goes"! 

Today I am sharing a sneak peek at one of the new images on my fun birthday card.

This is Julie's Dream.




I colored Julie with Copic Markers: 
e50-e51-e92-rv00-rv10-rv1-rv13-yg00-yg03-e53-e55-e57-b000

The paper is by Making Memories.



Here's another view of my card.



The sentiment is one of a bunch that are in the new Sentiment Set #2.

We will be sneak peekin' the new stamps for a few more days and they will all become available on May 1st!

Have a great Tuesday everyone, see you soon!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: