Sunday, April 26, 2015

Oh, Snap!

Hi Everyone!  I have my final project from the April Creative Cafe kit of the month!  

Today I created a fun center step card that showcases several of the great stamps that came in the April kit and add on set.


I created a step by step tutorial on the Rubber Cafe' Blog so be sure to stop by there to check it out.


I hope you enjoyed today's Creative Cafe' kit card!  

Can't wait to share the fun that is in the May kit!

Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: Add on set, Those were Good Times
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit-Echo Park Jack and Jill
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue3D Foam Squares
Embellishments:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' KOTM: flower, lace trim, and brad.
Tools: Scor-Buddy, EK Success Oval punches

No comments: