Thursday, May 21, 2015

Dreamin' of a Picnic

I have a fun stand up picnic card to share with you today.

It features Cupcake Ant from Stampendous.


I started by cutting a square stand up card base out of red cardstock.
When it dried I turned it and pasted it again.

I was trying to create a "picnic blanket".


I colored the image with colored pencils.
I used my Picasso shield to create the clouds.


For the inside of the card I used Picnic Ants and a sentiment from the Say it Today Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.


Check out more Dreamweaver Stencil fun:

5 comments:

Lyn Bernatovich said...

Really, really adorable Kristine! You nailed the picnic blanket beautifully. Love your easel card. What a fun display for the summer months.

Dee said...

Humor, color and ants! What's not to love?

Viki Banaszak said...

HAHAHA! I love this! So cute. I think I may be related to that ant. VBG!

Pam Hornschu said...

So much cute and fun packed into one happy card! Love how you used the Stripes/Plaid stencil with the paste.

Jade said...

Very cute card. Love the plaid, the colors and the ant.