Sunday, May 3, 2015

Hello

It's time again for the next new Creative Cafe kit of the month!  
That's right travel is our game and combining My Mind' Eye- 6x6 pad hello world! with out very own exclusive stamp set, Grand Adventure.  We think you'll be very inspired!   
The kit is called Going Places, and along with the coordinating set, we have a special add-on set; called  So Many Places  you won't want to miss either. 

As always the design team has created lots of great projects with their kits to inspire you.

I am up first with another fun fold card.


I started with an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of teal cardstock.
I scored on the dotted lines and cut on the two solid lines.




Slowly work the score lines to fold up like the picture below.


Cut patterned paper pieces and adhere to the different sections of the card with Scrap Happy Glue


Stamp the map with Memento Ladybug dye ink on a panel of graph patterned paper.
Stamp the scooter and "hello" with Memento Tuxedo Black dye ink.


Red paper doesn't come in the kit this month so I cut a piece of white cardstock slightly larger than the panel above and used a marker to color the edges red.


Then I adhered the stamped panel to the "red" panel Scrap Happy Glue.
You'd never know I didn't have the right color cardstock!


I used a black sharpie pen to trace over the "Hello" to make it a little bit bold and darker.
I stamped the scooter on a piece of white cardstock and colored it before cutting it out and adhering to the car.


I added a few other panels to to the card.


And finished it off with a bow and two sentiment panels.


I hope you enjoyed today's fun fold card.
Stop by The Rubber Cafe' Blog often because the rest of the team will be sharing lots more amazing inspiration all month long!


Supplies: 
Stamps: Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month-Going Places- "Grand Adventure" and "So Many Places"
Paper:  Creative Cafe' Kit of the MOnth-Bazzil Cardstock and My Mind' Eye- 6x6 pad hello world
Embellishments: Seam Binding from the Creative Cafe' Kit of the Month-Going Places
Other: Spellbinder dies, Scor-Buddy, Scrap Happy Glue

No comments: