Sunday, May 17, 2015

See the World 3D Card

Kristine here today with my third card that I made with this months Creative Cafe kit of the month from The Rubber Cafe'!  
This months kit is all about travel and with the My Mind' Eye- 6x6 pad hello world!  and our very own exclusive stamp set, Grand Adventure.  We think you'll be very inspired!  

Today, I made a fun 3D Card with the kit.


To make this card I started with a 10" x 4 1/4" panel of cardstock.
I used my Scor-Pal to score the panel at 5 1/2", 6 1/2", 8" and 9".


I cut a panel of plane pattern paper to 5 1/4" x 4" and adhered it to the scored panel.
Then I folded on the score lines and adhered it with Scrap Happy Glue to form a box on the bottom front of the card.


Here's another view of it so you can have a better idea of how it goes together.


The I adhered a panel of patterned paper on the front of the box with Scrap Happy Glue.


I cut a 5 1/2" x 3" panel of cardstock and scored it at 4" and 5"


Then I added a panel of patterned paper to the larger portion with Scrap Happy Glue.


I glued the panel to the card base as shown below with Scrap Happy Glue


Then I added more elements to finish off the card!
Red Seam Binding, a stamped and cut out globe, and the adorable scooter image.


For the finishing touch I stamped the sentiment on a die cut white panel and backed it with a navy blue die cut panel.  Then I added it and the puffy sticker to the card to finish it up.


This card can be pushed flat for mailing!


This is a very cool fun fold card.
I hope you'll give it a try!




Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit:  Grand Adventures and the add on set, So Many Places
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit- My Minds Eye: Hello World! and Bazzill Cardstock
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Embellishments: The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: Seam Binding and Puffy Sticker 
Tools: Scor-Buddy, Spellbinder's Dies

No comments: