Sunday, June 28, 2015

Celebration Shaker Card

I have beenplaying with the June Creative Cafe Kit of the Month from The Rubber Cafe' again!

This month's kit is called Home of the Red, White, and Blue and it is full of fun, festive, Patriotic images, papers, and embellishments.  Today's card is my final one that I have to share with you this month!

Here is my latest creation...a fun Shaker card!


To make this card I started by creating an A2 card base by folding an 11" x 4 1/4" piece of red cardstock in half.

Then I adhered a light blue panel (5 1/4" x 4") to the front of the card with Scrap Happy Glue.

I added the patterned paper panel to the left side of the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


Then I added a panel of checkered paper to the front of the card with Scrap Happy Glue.


Then I added a strip of star paper to the card front.


The final strip is the Ant paper panel.


For the shaker panel I stamped the girl on a white die cut circle with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic Markers.
I adhered the image panel to a blue scallop edge circle panel.
Then I glued a few sequins to the panel.


I cut a blue scallop edge circle the same size as the image panel one.
I die cut the center out of the panel.
I cut a larger circle panel out of plastic bag (that came in the kit) and adhered it to the panel.
I added 3D tape around the circle as shown.

I added some loose sequins on the image panel and then stuck the window panel over the top.

THen I added a few additional embellishments to complete the card.


I hope you enjoyed today's Creative Cafe' Kit card!

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies:
Stamps:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit: "Let's Celebrate"
Paper:  The Rubber Cafe'-Creative Cafe' Kit- Doodle Bug "Patriotic Picnic" and Bazzill Cardstock
Adhesives: The Rubber Cafe'-Scrap Happy Glue
Tools: Scor-Buddy, Spellbinder's Dies

No comments: