Friday, June 19, 2015

Fire up the Grill!

Father's Day is tomorrow so I thought I'd share the Father's Day cards that I made for the father's in my life.

I made this one for my father in law.  
I mailed his gift and card to him so I know he opened it already so I'm not spoiling it....as if he reads my blog....

This is a Accordion Rectangle Card that I made using some older High Hopes images.


When it opens it looks like this!
The images are BBQ, Flame Broilin', and sentiments from High Hopes.
I colored the images with Copic Markers.


Here's a closer look... 

I was going to make the same card for hubby but he had already seen it so I decided to try my newest die, the Rectangle Pull CArd.

I used the same images and sentiments.

Here's the front.

Then you pull it apart by the sides.




And when it opens it looks like this!
Pretty cool, huh?

These type of cards are a lot of work...but so worth it for the recipient!

I just love how they turned out!
I hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping!

Kristine

No comments: