Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Worlds Best Father

I am soooo excited about the new High Hopes release, All About Boys!

I don't know about you but I never have enough stamps for the men in my life and this new release has so many great stamps that you are sure to find the perfect one for the men in yours!

Today I am sharing a card that I made with Bob Loves Tubing.


The patterned paper is Carta Bella's, "Ahoy There" paper pack.
I colored the image with Copic Markers (E50-E51-E93-C3-C7-B97-B95-B93-B91-R29-R24-R22-R21-E57-E55-E53)


I used the Sizzix Square stand up die for the navy blue card base and the ribbon is May Arts.



The sentiment is the Sentiment set #3.
I stamped it in blue ink and colored it with a red Sharpie pen.


This release is now available for purchase!


If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out our Diva stores:
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: