Wednesday, June 10, 2015

You Are Whaley Special

I have more fun Whale2stamp cards to share today.

The companion set, Patterns4whales was released earlier this week from The Stamps of Life and I have been having a blast playing with these two sets.

Here is my first card that I made with Blessings Collection Patterned Paper,Whale2stamp ,  Patterns4whales , and the matching dies.


This fun Circle Flip it card was made with Patterned Paper from Celebrate and Love Story Patterned PapersWhale2stamp, and the matching Whale die set.


As always you can find amazing samples of all of the Stamps of Life stamps in the Gallery!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!

Kristine

1 comment:

TracyM #6773 said...

SUPER CUTE cards Kristine!!!
The flip card is such a FUN design - I look forward to trying this fancy fold :)