Thursday, August 27, 2015

Building More Snowmen

I hope you've been enjoying all the fun Snowman cards that the Stampendous team has been sharing this week!

Since it's Thursday, we are combining our "Build a Snowman" week with our fabulous Dreamweaver Stencils.  I used the Snowflake Stencil to create the sparkly background.



To create the background I embossed the Snowflake Stencil  with Regular Embossing Paste. Then I covered the wet paste with Vintage Royal Blue Embossing Powder and heat embossed it until it melted and the paste dried.




My adorable snowmen were colored with Copic Markers and I added the snow elements with Spoonfull of Snow Embossing Powder and Elements.



You can see more fun Dreamweaver projects on my friends blogs:
Thanks for stopping by!
Kristine

8 comments:

Pam Hornschu said...

So cute! Love the dimension on those snowflakes from the paste and embossing powder!

Bunny said...

I love the background that you made. Beautiful.

Lyn Bernatovich said...

I just love the snow embossing powder/elements over the finished card front! Real cute card Kristine!

Janelle Stollfus said...

So cute! Love the speckles of "snow" falling around the snowmen.

Stampendous said...

Beautiful blue snowflakes! Love the way they pop off the paper with embossing paste and glitter. Darling snowy snowmen. Thank you for sharing today!

Viki Banaszak said...

This is so pretty. I love all the blues.

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty,love the blue snowflakes!!!!Super cute snowmen!!!!

barbara macaskill said...

Your snowflakes are sparkaliscious!! LOVE that blue!! Adorable card that is sure to melt hearts!! TFS!